The Perfect Breakfast - Overnight Oats
Jan 12, 2022
Fiber, Complete Meal, breakfast
These overnight oats are a STAPLE at my house. They're the perfect grab-and-go breakfast, delicious hot or cold. Either fresh or frozen fruit work well to provide additional fiber. The nut butter & milk are key for healthy fat and protein too.
This recipe is the prefect way to start your day!
- 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1 cup fruit (fresh or frozen: blackberries, strawberries or mango shown in video)
- 1-2 Tablespoons Nut butter (peanut or almond butter)
- 1 cup whole milk
- Fill a 16 oz. (or larger) mason jar or microwave-safe container with oats, nut butter, fruit and milk.
- Cover or close with lid
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours, best to eat within 24 hours
- Eat cold: stir together ingredients & enjoy
- Eat warm: microwave for 1-2 minutes, stir and enjoy!